Running For Programming
- Marketing Communications Assistant for the UW College of Arts and Sciences
- ASUW Arts and Entertainment Volunteer
- B.A. Council member
Best Buddies, Black Student Union, Huskies for NARAL – Pro Choice Washington, Alpha Phi International Fraternity – Sigma Chapter, Zeta Psi Fraternity
As your Director of Programming, I would be dedicated to enhancing the student experience. I aim to do so through increasing outreach and collaboration. With my experience working on the Marketing Communications Team for the UW College of Arts and Sciences, a volunteer for ASUW Arts and Entertainment, an ASUW Student Senator, and a member of several RSO’s, I have the skills and knowledge to address issues with engagement and event turnout. Additionally, I hope to utilize my role to increase collaboration between ASUW and RSO’s to further their goals and grow resources and audience.
- Collaborate with the Office of Communications to examine marketing strategies, assess event promotion strategies, and solve barriers to access.
- Implementing a newsletter to utilize as a marketing tool for event promotion from ASUW entities and interested RSOs to the broader campus community.
- Plan engaging events by reviewing potential revenue streams for providing food.
- Initiating direct outreach to RSOs to learn about their work and evaluate needs from Board.
- Connecting with SAO to assist the development of new RSOs upon registration.
- Collaborating with various student groups to increase voter turnout by targeting student communities that have historically not had the same opportunity to engage in elections.