Running for Director of Programming
Service Committee Member Phi Delta Epsilon 2016-present
Planner for Gelfand Lecture and elementary school Health Days 2017-present
Manage budget for Monnat Laboratory 2016-present
- As your ASUW Director of Programming, I want to be accessible to the community to ensure that the ideas of students are translated into action. I would do this by hosting monthly forums dedicated to hearing the concerns and opinions relating to campus programming and RSO event accessibility.
- I want to assist ASUW organizations and RSOs by providing access to the resources they need to host successful events. I would facilitate an environment where collaboration with other entities can occur by sending alerts to RSO leaders about potential projects.
- I want to ensure that the ASUW is reserving aid for RSOs or student events that promote diversity, in an effort to push resource equity and campus-wide education about diversity issues.
- I plan to better support student groups by working with the administration at the HUB to make more efficient use of the HUB sub-basement, which currently allocates office space to a limited number of RSOs.
- I plan to work with the Special Appropriations Committee and the ASUW Director of Internal Policy to streamline funding processes and establish a quarterly budget that can better serve the needs of RSOs aiming to host large events in the Spring.