The most important thing students can do is find a community at this university. As a member of the Greek community, I value my relationships with other students above all else. I will bring this perspective to ASUW.
- Promote ASUW and RSO events via biweekly newsletters to encourage awareness of campus-wide, student-organized programming.
- Eliminate the gap between RSOs detached from ASUW by hosting quarterly workshops with RSO officers.
- Create a monologue-style event, in conjunction with the Counseling Center and Hall Health, for students to share experiences regarding mental health.
- Coordinate with the ASUW Director of Diversity Efforts, diversity commissions, and cultural RSOs to implement intersectional programs for students.
- Collaborate with the Commuter and Transfer Commons and commuter-specific RSOs to create programs that match their interests and schedules.
- Plan W Day with UW Marketing and First Year Programs while emphasizing community building.
- Work with the ASUW Director of Campus Partnerships to implement programs focused on student mental health, and physical safety.
- Ensure student safety and freedom of speech are upheld during programming funded by the Special Appropriations Committee.
- Partner with the ASUW Communications Director to market ASUW entity programs, gauging campus-wide student interest in artists and shows.