I believe in the power of connection – to your passions, academics, and values. I want to serve ASUW as Director of Campus Partnerships to give students the opportunity feel that connection without barriers.
- Expand the promotion and outreach of the Husky Pride Fund through new fundraisers and collaborate with a comprehensive set of partners to inform students about the scholarship.
- Increase the scope and availability of mental health resources by working with leadership from RSOs, Health and Wellness, Counseling Center, and IMA/Rec Sports.
- Explore more cost-efficient options for textbooks by working with the University Bookstore Board of Trustees.
- Work with UWPD on engagement activities and educational material to establish a positive relationship with students.
- Partner with local businesses to create more student-specific promotions and incentives.
- Collaborate with UW Transportation Services to extend Night Ride hours through the weekend.
- Strengthen Student Safety Week by giving leaders on campus the ability to provide input on relevant programming, particularly leaders from minority communities.
- Capitalize on the partnership with the Campus Sustainability Fund to find nontraditional student-solutions for improvement in campus sustainability
- Build upon the ASUW Mental Health Working Group goals by communicating student concerns at the administrative level.