Running For Campus Partnerships
- Current intern for Campus Partnerships
- Director of Diversity and Inclusion for Alpha Gamma Delta
- Recruitment Coordinator for UW’s Panhellenic Community
Best Buddies, Black Student Union, Huskies for NARAL – Pro Choice Washington, Alpha Phi International Fraternity – Sigma Chapter, Zeta Psi Fraternity
As the Director of Campus Partnerships, I will make this campus a more accessible and safe place. As the intern for the current Director of Campus Partnerships, I bring unique qualifications because I can continue to move forward on the progress that has been made this year. I have become familiar with the committees that Campus Partnerships works alongside and will be able to ensure an effective transition to enhance the impact of their projects.
- Increase awareness of Husky NightWalk and NightRide through a review of marketing materials and methods.
- Reform NightRide with the UPASS Advisory Board so it’s easier to understand and a more efficient use of student dollars.
- Continue the work with the Mental Health Coalition to create more accessible resources, such as implementing longer hours at the Counseling Center and online counseling appointments.
- Ensure more students in need of the Husky Pride Fund are made aware of the program.
- Bring student voices to the table to be heard by UWPD in collaboration with the Joint Commissions Committee.
- Collaborate with the Student Health Consortium Director to continue the effort to provide a student health insurance plan on campus.